Sunday, March 29, 2009

My 1st tango class

I was stuck in the heavy traffic on federal highway to this place that I have never heard of, OCM, it's a old building near the Stadium Merdeka. Can't believe that it took me almost 1.5 hour to reach there, will never take federal highway again next time.

Iq have told me about this Tango class a month ago, and finally I gave it a try last Thursday. The instructor is a funny Caucasian guy. Since I am new to Tango, he assigned me to his boyfriend, Zac, for some basic walk in Tango. Zac is gentle and patient in guiding the students, and I did learn a lot from him. Did I enjoy the class? Yes, I did enjoy it very much. They are organizing a Tango Festival on 9-12 April. Shoud I go? Hmm...May be I shall.

6 comments:

  1. i think you absolutely have to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya, now I know. Thanks for telling the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. we are your whole world ah? awwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tit-do-tang! sounds like a song...
    tit-tit-do-do-a ah do-do tang trang ka teng!

    ReplyDelete