Saturday, April 4, 2009

Car breakdown

Yesterday when I tried to start my car, shit, it can't be started. From the sound of the engine, I knew this must be due to the battery. After sms my office to inform them that I will be late, the only thing I can do was get a new battery from the workshop. While waiting, I realized that the sky was quite beautiful during sunrise. 8.30am, I thought the workshop should have open by that time, so I drove (my housemate's car) down the hill. And u know what? None of the workshops is open yet! So I had no choice but to get help from my mechanic. While waiting for him, I went back to my apartment, login to facebook and play some game, at least I get to relax, haha. After he arrived, found out that the alternator was overcharging the battery, a rare case. Guess what time I reach my office? almost 11am. that is a record for me, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment